Nintendo Switch Neon Blue/Neon Red, 2019 Model
The console that adapts to your pace of life
Enjoy a home console experience even without a TV, play like you never imagined before with your Nintendo Switch, what are you waiting for to buy Nintendo Switch at powerPlanetOnline? Run like hell, don’t run out of it! 😉 Have you ever stop playing a game because of lack of time? The Nintendo Switch can be transformed into a handheld console to suit your situation, so you can play the games you want wherever you are. It’s a new era where you don’t have to adapt your life to video games – now it’s the system that adapts to your life. Enjoy your games when you want, where you want, and how you want with flexible game modes.
In addition, the new version of the Nintendo system is developed more efficiently than the first versions. Although it has the same processor as the first Nintendo Switch, it is developed in a more efficient way. You will have the same capacity of use with a longer battery life, being able to spend up to 9 hours enjoying your favorite games.
Three amazing game modes
Gather everyone in front of a screen and enjoy the game in company. Connect the console to the TV and everyone will have a great time, children and adults alike. It’s a great way to include the whole house, family and friends, in the game. Place the Nintendo Switch in the Nintendo Switch base, connect the HDMI cable to your TV, and you’re ready to play on the big screen.
Share the screen, share the fun. If you don’t have access to a TV, open the console stand and pass a Joy-Con to a friend to play cooperative or competitive games on the same console screen. Open the stand on the back of the Nintendo Switch to play on the built-in screen. This mode is useful when no TV is available. You can even play with two, with one Joy-Con for each player.
Take a splendid screen with you wherever you go. Enjoy the same gaming experience as on the TV, but in your hands. Get involved in games you never thought you’d be able to play outside, whenever and however you want. Clip the Joy-Con to your Nintendo Switch and play anywhere. Play wherever and however you want on your 6.2-inch screen.
In addition to these cool game modes that allow you to take it with you wherever you go, Nintendo Switch allows two additional game modes. Local Multiplayer connects up to eight systems for multiplayer play, if you’ve read correctly, up to eight Nintendo Switch systems can be connected to play competitive or cooperative games for up to eight players. With Online Multiplayer, if you subscribe to the Nintendo Switch online service*, you can play online games with friends or other players around the world. You can also sync a mobile application that allows you to meet up to play, meet in online rooms or chat during game play.
Fun for everyone with Joy-Con
Nintendo Switch has two controllers, one on each side of the system, which work together: the Joy-Con. If you attach the two Joy-Con to the Joy-Con controller holder, they will function as one conventional controller, while separately they will function as two fully functional individual controllers. Pass a Joy-Con to a friend to play a cooperative or competitive game wherever you want. In addition to playing by holding one Joy-Con vertically or horizontally, you can also play with both Joy-Cons at the same time, one in each hand. Snap the included Joy-Con controller straps onto your wrists to enjoy motion controls. By holding the Joy-Con sideways, you can easily access the SL and SR buttons.
More than good vibrations
Imagine the Joy-Con is a glass full of ice cubes. With the HD vibration, when you tilt or move the Joy-Con you feel the ice cubes collide. There’s one, there’s another one… the HD Vibration is so realistic that you can even count the ice cubes, almost as if you were holding the glass with your own hands. The HD Vibe on the Joy-Con creates a totally immersive gameplay experience that pictures and sounds alone cannot achieve. The Joy-Con’s infrared motion camera can identify shapes, movements and distances of the objects it detects. For example, it can recognize the shape of players’ hands like when playing rock, paper or scissors – with this new functionality, there are more gameplay possibilities than ever before!
Specifications Nintendo Switch Neon Blue /Neon Red – 2019 Model:
- Size: 102 mm x 239 mm x 13.9 mm (with the Joy-Con attached) Note : 28.44 mm at the thickest part , from the end of the analog levers to the bumps of the ZL /ZR buttons.
- Weight: Approximately 297 g (With the Joy-Con attached: 398 g)
- Display: Capacitive touch screen /6.2 inch LCD /1280×720 resolution
- CPU /GPU: Tegra NVIDIA processor
- Console memory: 32 GB Note : A part of the internal memory is reserved for the console’s operating system.
- Features of communication: Wireless LAN (compatible with IEEE 802.11 a /b /g /n /ac) /Bluetooth 4.1 (Only in TV mode. Cable LAN connection is possible using a commercially available LAN adapter)
- Video output: Maximum resolution: 1920×1080, 60 fps. Note : Output via HDMI cable in TV mode. In desktop and portable mode, the maximum resolution is 1280×720, which is the screen resolution.
- Audio output: Supports linear PCM 5.1 Note : Output via HDMI cable in TV mode.
- Speakers: Stereo
- USB terminal: USB Type-CP terminal To charge or connect to the Nintendo Switch base.
- Microphone jack and headphones: Stereo output
- Game card slot: Only for Nintendo Switch game cards.
- Card slot microSD: Compatible with microSD, microSDHC and microSDXC memory cards. Note : An internet update is required to use microSDXC memory cards.
- Sensors: Accelerometer /Gyroscope /Brightness sensor
- Environmental conditions: Temperature: 5 – 35 ° C /Humidity: 20 – 80%
- Internal battery: Lithium-ion battery /battery capacity 4310 mAh Note: Internal battery cannot be removed.
- Battery life: Depending on the version. The 2019 version (this one) has a duration between 4.5 and 9 hours. The first version is 2.5 to 6.5 hours. The battery life may exceed six hours, but it will depend on the program being used and the conditions of use.
- Charging time: Approximately three hours Note : This is the time it takes to charge the console while in standby mode.
Contents of the box:
- 1 x Nintendo Switch Base
- 1 x Joy-Con controls
- 1 x Joy-Con control straps
- 1 x Joy-Con control support
- 1 x HDMI cable
- 1 x Nintendo Switch power adapter
- 1 x Nintendo Switch Important Information Brochure