Xiaomi Aqara Smart Wall Switch H1 Double, switch off each light separately
Double switch – No neutral wire – Zigbee 3.0 connection – Apple HomeKit compatible – Requires Aqara HUB – Scenes – Programmable
Buy the new Xiaomi Aqara Smart Wall Switch H1 Double to connect two lamps or fans. A double model without neutral cable that will allow you to control the lighting in your living room from your smartphone. Xiaomi Aqara works via Zigbee 3.0 connection, a protocol especially suitable for home automation. It will also allow you to use it in a traditional way and turn it on and off as usual.
Get an Aqara HUB to control it from your smartphone
With an Aqara HUB like the new Xiaomi Aqara Hub Smart Gateway M1S, you can do much more than just turn the light on and off. This device will create a Zigbee network and, with it, control your switch by voice, being compatible with Apple HomeKit. It will also allow you to create scenes when used in conjunction with other devices, such as lighting and temperature sensors. And schedule on/off times to make it look like you’re at home during holidays.
Xiaomi Aqara Smart Wall Switch H1 Double ZigBee 3.0 features
- Double switch without neutral wire.
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit and zigbee 3.0 connection.
- You will need an Aqara HUB to use it with other devices.
- You will create scenes and program on and off.
Technical specifications Xiaomi Aqara Smart Wall Switch H1 Double ZigBee 3.0:
- Brand: Xiaomi Aqara
- Double switch
- Without neutral wire
- Zigbee 3.0
- Connection frequency: 2.4 ~ 2.48 Mhz
- Use with HUB Aqara to connect to other devices
- You can use it with HomeKit (you need Hub)
- Aqara APP (iOS)
- Create scenes
- Voice control
- Connection current: 100-250V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Maximum charge: 8A
- Minimum charge: 3W (typical)
- Temperature of use: 0ºC ~ 40ºC
- Operating humidity: 0-95% RH, non-condensing
- Dimensions: 85.8 x 86 x 37.55 mm
- Color: White
What’s in the box:
- 1 x Xiaomi Aqara Smart Wall Switch H1 Double ZigBee 3.0
- 1 x Quick Guide
- 2 x Screws
There are no reviews yet.