Xiaomi Aqara Smart Wall Switch H1 Double switch, turn off each light separately
Double pushbutton – Without neutral cable – Zigbee 3.0 connection – Compatible with Apple HomeKit – You need Aqara HUB – Scenes – Programmable
Buy the new Xiaomi Aqara Smart Wall Switch H1 Double push button to connect two lamps or fans. A double model without a neutral cable that will allow you to control the lighting in your living room from your smartphone. Xiaomi Aqara works through a Zigbee 3.0 connection , a protocol especially suitable for home automation. It will also allow you to use it in a traditional way and turn it on and off as usual.
Get an Aqara HUB to control it from your smartphone
With an Aqara HUB you will achieve much more than turning the light on and off. This device will create a Zigbee network and, with it, control your push button with your voice, being compatible with Apple HomeKit . It will also allow you to create scenes if you use it together with other devices, such as lighting and temperature sensors. And schedule power on and off to make it look like you’re home on vacation.
Characteristics Switch Xiaomi Aqara Smart Wall Switch H1 Double ZigBee 3.0
- Double pushbutton without neutral wire.
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit and zigbee 3.0 connection.
- You will need an Aqara HUB to use it with other devices
- You will create scenes and program on and off.
Technical specifications Switch Xiaomi Aqara Smart Wall Switch H1 Double ZigBee 3.0:
- Brand: Xiaomi Aqara
- double button
- no neutral wire
- Zigbee 3.0
- Connection frequency: 2.4~2.48 Mhz
- Use it with the Aqara HUB to connect it to other devices
- You can use it with HomeKit (you need Hub)
- Aqara APP
- create scenes
- voice control
- Connection current: 100-250V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Max load: 8A
- Minimum load: 3W (typical)
- Use temperature: 0ºC~40ºC
- Operating humidity: 0-95% RH, non-condensing
- Dimensions: 85.8 x 86 x 37.55mm
- White color
- 1 x Xiaomi Aqara Smart Wall Switch H1 Dual ZigBee 3.0 Switch
- 1 x Quick Guide
- 2 x Screws
There are no reviews yet.