Xiaomi Smart Home Hub 2, Smart Home control center with 128 MB memory and dual-core processor
Connect up to 100 devices – Wi-Fi, Zigbee and Bluetooth connection – 128 MB memory – 1GHz dual-core processor
The Xiaomi Smart Home Hub 2 is a Smart Home control center that allows you to connect up to 100 devices via Wi-Fi, Zigbee and Bluetooth . It consists of a large memory of 128 MB and a dual-core processor clocked at 1 GHz.
What is the Xiaomi Smart Home Hub 2 for?
The Xiaomi Smart Home Hub 2 combines devices and sensors in various flexible systems to allow remote control of them, as well as their programming and/or automation.
For example, you’ll need a Smart Home Hub if you want a lamp to turn on automatically when a motion sensor detects you.
Features of the Xiaomi Smart Home Hub 2:
- Dual band Wi-Fi (2.4G and 5GHz) , for greater compatibility and connection stability.
- Supports direct connection to the network with an RJ45 cable . Whether for linking equipment or remote control transmission, this is the fastest and most stable option.
- Even if there is a problem with the Internet connection, the automation and/or programming of the devices will continue to be effective.
Technical specifications of the Xiaomi Smart Home Hub 2:
- Name: Xiaomi Smart Home Hub 2
- Model: ZNDMWG04LM
- Dimensions: 95 × 95 × 26mm
- Input: 5V-1A
- Network Port: 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- Wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4GHz/5GHz, Zigbee3.0 IEEE 802.15.4, Bluetooth 5.0
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to 50 °C
- Operating Humidity: 0–95% RH, non-condensing
- 1x Xiaomi Smart Home Hub 2
- 1x User Manual