The most rugged and capable Apple Watch ever, designed for exploration, adventure, and endurance. With a 49mm aerospace-grade titanium case, extra-long battery life,1 specialised apps that work with the advanced sensors, and a new customisable Action button.
- Specialised features, sensors, and three new bands designed for exploration, adventure, and endurance
- 49mm aerospace-grade titanium case for an ideal balance of weight, strength, and corrosion resistance
- The largest, brightest Apple Watch display for improved legibility in all conditions
- Up to 36 hours of battery life for normal use along with low-power settings for even longer battery life1
- Precision dual-frequency GPS system provides accurate location for calculating distance, pace, and route maps
- Water resistant 100m2
- Greater operating temperature tolerances while on-wrist to accommodate incredibly diverse environments
- Customisable Action button can mark a Compass Waypoint, start Backtrack, mark segments in a workout, turn on the flashlight, and more
- Advanced safety features, including Siren, Backtrack, Fall Detection, Emergency SOS,3 and Crash Detection
- A completely redesigned Compass app with waypoints and Backtrack
- Depth gauge and water temperature sensor activates automatically when you submerge
- Made for recreational scuba diving and free diving down to 40 meters4
- Included cellular lets you stay connected to people and information you care about most5
- Advanced health sensors let you take an ECG6 and measure heart rate, track temperature changes7 for insights into menstrual cycles,8 and measure blood oxygen
- Make purchases instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- Depth: 20 MM
- Height: 250 MM
- Width: 40 MM
1Battery life varies by use. 2Ultra has a water resistance rating of 100 meters under ISO standard 22810. 3Emergency SOS requires a cellular connection. 4Subscription is required for Oceanic+. 5Wireless service plan required. 6The ECG app are not intended for people under 22 years old. 7Temperature sensing feature is not a medical device. 8The Cycle Tracking app not be used as a form of birth control.
There are no reviews yet.