The Xiaomi Mijia Smart Pump is a 150 PSI portable inflation device you can use to fill up your tires and balls. It is portable and smart because it features a built-in 2000mAh battery, tire pressure detection, pressure preset and various other functions, can fill up tires of balls, bicycles, motorbikes and even cars. It is easy to operate and it can save our energy to fill the devices up. Although it is not a smart home device, we often review tools and personal devices.
Main Features Xiaomi Mijia Smart Pump
- Portable electric inflatable bank, digital tire pressure detection, preset pressure to stop
- High-precision alloy die-casting cylinder can easily pressurize to 150PSI, meet the inflation force required for road bikes, and also inflate common bicycle tires and various balls
- Detect tire pressure at any time, respond to unexpected situations
- Compatible with charging treasure charging, riding travel lightly
- The small body takes into account the excellent heat dissipation, the shock pad to resolve the cylinder working vibration, the hand-held operation is more comfortable.
- 18650 power lithium battery, high power supply, excellent endurance
- Comes with lighting, easy to use Micro-USB charging interface, compatible with most smart phone charging lines
The Xiaomi Mijia Smart Pump has the size and form of a power bank with a gas tube on top. The display on front shows the modes and tire pressure. You can start and stop and adjust set pressure by using the physical buttons below. Next to that, the light button provides some lightning, which is very useful when you need to fill a tire and you are in a dark area (haven’t we all been there). The Mijia Smart Pump feels sturdy and durable.
- Material: alloy
- Battery capacity: 2000mAh
- Battery model: 18650 Li-ion battery
- Charging time: less than 3 hours
This Portable Pump is one of the many smart products released by Xiaomi.